Breast augmentation is a cosmetic surgery that helps to enlarge your breast and changes its shape. By transferring fat or augmentation this surgery is to be done. Breast augmentation now is a famous surgery.
With the help of breast augmentation in Siliguri you can boost your self-confidence and self-esteem. There are many types of breast augmentation surgery available. Discuss with your plastic surgeon before commencing the treatment process.
Breast Augmentation: Types
Breast augmentation is categorized into two divisions that include:
- Breast implant
- Fat transplant augmentation
Further, the breast implant is categorized into seven types. These are:
- Saline breast implants
- Structure saline breast implants
- Round breast implants
- Stable breast implants
- Textured breast implants
- Smooth breast implants
Breast Augmentation: Causes
Many reasons lie behind breast augmentation surgery that includes:
- Whether it is too small you can change its size
- If you want to reduce breast size that increases during the gestation period or obesity
- If there is dissimilarity between the two-breast size breast augmentation surgery is used to symmetric the size
- To encourage your self-esteem
- If any inconsistency happens with your breast the surgery will rectify it.
Breast Augmentation: How To Prepare Yourself?
For breast augmentation surgery your plastic surgeon may advise the following tests:
- Blood test
- Advise a few medications to adjust with the current ones
- Keep away from certain food
- Quit smoking
- Quit all other entertaining drugs
- Stop using aspirin or any other anti-inflammatory drugs
Breast Augmentation: The Treatment Procedure
With the help of the following steps your plastic surgeon completes your breast augmentation surgery:
Before commencing the surgery, your surgeon does general anesthesia on you as you cannot feel pain during the process. Your doctor will variously do an incision. Before it, the health care professional discusses with you and learns your preference.
The next step is the implant incision. One of the two ways is used during implant incision according to your selection. These two ways include implantation under your breast tissue and behind your pectoral muscle. The process depends on how much enlargement you require. Jointly you and your doctor will decide the process.
After completing the incision your doctor will stitch the incision areas and close it. The incision area is bandaged with a gauge and the doctor recommends you to use a surgical bra during this time.
Nowadays, breast augmentation is a common and successful surgery. Many women improve their appearance through breast augmentation in Siliguri after consulting their cosmetic surgeon. Although there are a few side effects behind the treatment.
Discuss with the best plastic surgeon near you about your choice, concerns, and medical history. Both of you will decide among all the processes which augmentation is right for you.