Plastic surgery is immensely growing in popularity worldwide. In India, the stereotypes around plastic surgery are breaking down with men and women equally being a part of the boom in the growth of procedures. Popular cosmetic surgeon in Siliguri describes this as the beginning.
There are several procedures in cosmetic surgery that can be done to change your appearance or fix it in your way. There are surgical as well non-surgical procedures, extremely popular in cosmetic treatment.
Table of content:
1. What is cosmetic surgery?
2. Types of Cosmetic treatments
What is cosmetic surgery?
Cosmetic plastic surgery is the surgery done to change an individual's appearance. The criteria however differ from person to person. For some, it may be fixing an old injury or scar, smoothening wrinkles, or changing the contour of a certain part. There are several procedures that men and women can choose from to get the look of their choice which makes them more confident and comfortable in their own skin.
According to Dr. Amit Kr Choudhary, a cosmetic surgeon in Siliguri, the number of people opting for cosmetic surgery continues to grow. Some of the most popular surgeries include breast augmentation, tummy tuck, facelift, and liposuction.
Types of cosmetic treatments
Some of the most highly preferred and common types of cosmetic treatment include:
- Liposuction:Liposuction is the surgical procedure for the suctioning of fat from specific areas of the body to provide a slimmer and in-shape silhouette.
- Breast augmentation: This surgical procedure is used to reshape the breast. Breast augmentation can be used to enlarge breasts, reshape them or fix asymmetrical breasts.
- Blepharoplasty-Eyelid reshaping surgery is done either for cosmetic purposes or to fix one’s vision which gets obstructed due to their eyelids.
- Tummy tuck-This surgery is also known as abdominoplasty. This treatment removes the excess skin from the abdominal area and tightens the remaining skin.
- Rhinoplasty- Also known as a nose job, this helps in reshaping and reconstructing the nose giving a more aesthetic look to the face.
- Face life- Facelift is also called Rhytidectomy which is a surgical procedure to fix wrinkles and sagging that occurs due to aging.
- Forehead lift- Similar to a facelift, forehead lifts pull the skin on the forehead to make it tighter and remove the wrinkles and smooth creases.
- Gynecomastia treatment- This is a surgery to reduce the number of breast tissues in males, which is known as gynecomastia. This is an effective treatment if the increased amount is due to the person’s genetics.
Cosmetic treatments can help you change your outlook towards yourself. It helps you love the way you look and feel. Consult a Cosmetic surgeon in Siliguri for the best counseling and treatment facilities. You will be provided the right guidance you need to go forward with cosmetic surgery. It is affordable and one of the finest.